Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Esc issue..
709 14 2022-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14748638 ft
United States

my esc board malfunctioned and now needs repaired.  They said its under warranty as long as it not pilot error. Now its a $75 charge to me. I assume its not pilot error for that to go out and not recieve warranty work. Am right or am i missing something here?
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please provide us with your case number via PM so we can check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-12 20:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please provide us with your case number via PM so we can check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

CAS-10369512-H4Z1S9
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-12 20:19

CAS-10369512-H4Z1S9
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for getting back to us, as per the damage assessment, there was an external impact to the drone, the front aircraft arm (left) was broken, it may be the cause of the ESC issue, you can check the damage assessment picture at https://repair.dji.com/trace/search?from=dji_repair
Therefore, it is a paid case by default, may I know if the drone experienced an accident? If yes, was it caused by the drone's issue or the pilot? We will help you further.
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
United States

No,the drone has no crashes on it. I did land it when I got the error message in flight. I landed it in my hand as usual. I did try it once afterwards to see if the problem still existed.after that,i sent it to you.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz Posted at 9-13 05:35
No,the drone has no crashes on it. I did land it when I got the error message in flight. I landed it in my hand as usual. I did try it once afterwards to see if the problem still existed.after that,i sent it to you.

Thank you for your feedback. We will make further checks with our team and keep you updated.
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-13 05:57
Thank you for your feedback. We will make further checks with our team and keep you updated.

Can you inquire asap about the bill? I need to get it back quickly as possible please. Thank you for your time
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-12 22:45
Hi there, thank you for getting back to us, as per the damage assessment, there was an external impact to the drone, the front aircraft arm (left) was broken, it may be the cause of the ESC issue, you can check the damage assessment picture at https://repair.dji.com/trace/search?from=dji_repair
Therefore, it is a paid case by default, may I know if the drone experienced an accident? If yes, was it caused by the drone's issue or the pilot? We will help you further.

Does this mean by paid case that im not responsible for the bill and that its free of charge?
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz Posted at 9-13 08:05
Does this mean by paid case that im not responsible for the bill and that its free of charge?
Please note that our team is further checking your case and we have urged our team to expedite the process. Besides, we will resend you the quotation if there is any difference according to the analysis result. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-14 00:47
Please note that our team is further checking your case and we have urged our team to expedite the process. Besides, we will resend you the quotation if there is any difference according to the analysis result. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Ok,and thanks for your time and efforts.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz Posted at 9-14 09:24
Ok,and thanks for your time and efforts.

Please note that our team is still looking into your case and we will keep you updated ASAP. Appreciate your patience.
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
United States

It's been 2 days now,how much longer is it gonna be?
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz Posted at 9-15 05:14
It's been 2 days now,how much longer is it gonna be?

I made the payment.  Only so i can get my drone back quickly. But im not too happy about bieng charged for an esc board that i have no control over.  Could you atleast send it back on a 2 day service?
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz Posted at 9-15 08:25
I made the payment.  Only so i can get my drone back quickly. But im not too happy about bieng charged for an esc board that i have no control over.  Could you atleast send it back on a 2 day service?

We are sorry to hear about that. We have urged our team to perform data analysis but you have paid the quotation, we had to cancel it. Besides, our team has sent out your package. Appreciate your patience.
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules