Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAF178
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

Hi there,

Quick question

Can i broadcast from Goggles v2 (dji fpv goggles) to the new Goggles 2 (avata pro view)

Thanks

2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Yes, we can use both Goggles together in Audience mode just please make sure to perform the steps below.

1. You need to update both firmware to the latest version to attain the said function.

2. Change the mode to "DJI Avata" in the DJI FPV Goggles V2 menu.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-12
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661624 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

yes, my friend was flying his fpv and i was watching using my goggles 2, it does go a bit blocky though
2022-9-12
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661624 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

very simple to do as well. just need to put the goggles v2 into broadcast mode then in goggles 2 click the drone you want to connect to.
2022-9-12
Use props
MAF178
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

Thats awsome thanks gentlemen!
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_NtHwgyU6c1hm
New

Belgium

It works that way (goggles v2 as main and Googles2 as viewer) but the quality is absolutely unusable. Bandwidth drops to 4mbps even in fcc mode and no tinkering with channels or frequency seems to help.

The other way around (Googles2 main and v2 as viewer) it does not work at all - cannot see the position on audience list.

I hope DJI looks into it cause at the time being the functionality is useless IMHO
2022-9-30
Use props
fansfda16704
New
United States

With the latest firmware updates, I am able to use my V2 goggles in audience mode with my 2 goggles in broadcast mode and it works.  You have to set the V2 goggles to DJI Avata to make it work however.   
2022-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules