2585 10 2022-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevejusto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661624 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

why cant the v2 goggles cable be used on the goggles 2 ?
i have found a battery clip and a short cable that are for the goggles v2 and been told the cable will not
work with the goggles 2, the cable looks the same but with no clip on the usbc end.
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Goggles 2 and the DJI FPV Goggles V2 power cord are not the same therefore, we cannot guarantee that it will work on both devices. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-12
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The plug is an other one!!!
2022-9-12
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

frankymusik Posted at 9-12 23:02
The plug is an other one!!!

thanks, which plug is another one ?
2022-9-12
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

stevejusto Posted at 9-12 23:19
thanks, which plug is another one ?

The connector to the goggles has a larger diameter on the FPV Goggles V2.
It definitely doesn't fit into the socket of the Goggles 2...
2022-9-12
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok, i will look into what size the connector is on the goggles 2 and buy one to solder onto the smaller length cable. Must only be a + and - two cables inside.
2022-9-13
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have to ask; If you have the Goggles 2 why don't you have the cable with the proper barrel?
2022-9-13
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

To get an extra Goggles 2 power cable you will need to contact DJI Support and repair and tell them you want to buy an extra power cord for Goggles 2 and is not in the DJI store.  I just did this over the past week and they sent me a service quotation email today that I could buy the Power cord from.  It is the only way to get an extra one that I am aware of. Splicing cables and coble jobs is not advised.

Pay

Pay
2022-9-13
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KLRSKIR Posted at 9-13 02:29
I have to ask; If you have the Goggles 2 why don't you have the cable with the proper barrel?

i do have the cable for my goggles 2, i want to make up a small lead as i dont like the long lead dangling down while wearing the goggles. a small lead and a battery clip in the strap is what i want to do.
2022-9-13
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bob Brown Posted at 9-13 10:36
To get an extra Goggles 2 power cable you will need to contact DJI Support and repair and tell them you want to buy an extra power cord for Goggles 2 and is not in the DJI store.  I just did this over the past week and they sent me a service quotation email today that I could buy the Power cord from.  It is the only way to get an extra one that I am aware of. Splicing cables and coble jobs is not advised.

thanks for your reply
2022-9-13
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

stevejusto Posted at 9-13 23:51
i do have the cable for my goggles 2, i want to make up a small lead as i dont like the long lead dangling down while wearing the goggles. a small lead and a battery clip in the strap is what i want to do.

I use Fat Straps. The cord can easily be rolled up and placed in the battery sleeve.
2022-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules