Avata Battery Overheating
1313 2 2022-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sasaki11
New

India

Hi there! I am in the middle of a Iceland roadtrip and have a problem with my DJI Avata. I already did some flights before the incident happened without any battery problems (one time, a propeller just broke in the air while the drone was 8m above ground and not going fast and the drone propelled into the ground without taking any damage). Yesterday I started the drone at the coast on a big rock about 10m above sea level and flew about 50m out above the ocean. After 4 minutes flying in manual mode I decided to come back when suddenly the goggles displayed the error „Battery overheating, RTH enabled“. The drone then flew towards the water surface and i tried to control the drone and land it somehow on the rock. I managed to do that while the drone really wasnt flying fast (about RTH speed). I managed to recover the drone and now I cannot take of anymore, i get the error „Battery incorrectly installed“. None of the three Batteries I got works and the drone makes a faint buzzing noise. Do you have any solution for this? I am in the middle of the trip and will miss many highlights to film since I am producing a travel video. I guess buying such an expensive FPV package isnt worth the money when it messes up the whole trip (video).

Thanks for helping and best Regards

2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sasaki11. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-13
Use props
sasaki11
New

India

Hi there! I am in the middle of a Iceland roadtrip and have a problem with my DJI Avata. I already did some flights before the incident happened without any battery problems (one time, a propeller just broke in the air while the drone was 8m above ground and not going fast and the drone propelled into the ground without taking any damage). Yesterday I started the drone at the coast on a big rock about 10m above sea level and flew about 50m out above the ocean. After 4 minutes flying in manual mode I decided to come back when suddenly the goggles displayed the error „Battery overheating, RTH enabled“. The drone then flew towards the water surface and i tried to control the drone and land it somehow on the rock. I managed to do that while the drone really wasnt flying fast (about RTH speed). I managed to recover the drone and now I cannot take of anymore, i get the error „Battery incorrectly installed“. None of the three Batteries I got works and the drone makes a faint buzzing noise. Do you have any solution for this? I am in the middle of the trip and will miss many highlights to film since I am producing a travel video. I guess buying such an expensive FPV package isnt worth the money when it messes up the whole trip (video).
https://mobdro.onl/ https://vidmate.onl/  
Thanks for helping and best Regards.

I got this,...
2022-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules