Avata Fly away ore dive into lake!!!!!!!
1802 27 2022-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_b9hxeK667CyU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 322421 ft
Norway

Hi from Oslo, Norway.
5 days ago i was flying my new avata. It was my 5 day of flyng. Flying with motion controler. I was on my second batt, flying over a lake, sudenly RTH cam on with 26% batt left. Thats it, sundenly Avata went black and dive right in to the lake!!!!! Now i am on talking everyday with dji care, and getting no where. Can anyone tell me how i can copy the "Camere view Before loss" from goggl 2. I want to send it to them......

2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We managed to find out your case number through your forum account. We will make further checks with our team.
2022-9-13
Use props
StuntJumper Ste
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56949 ft
United Kingdom

Didn't you have an Sd card in the goggles?
2022-9-14
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

anything You can get from controller and goggles should help U - try dji assistant - there is option to get logs from units when it connects to PC
I think goggles view before loss require sd card
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_b9hxeK667CyU
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Thor Posted at 9-13 17:14
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We managed to find out your case number through your forum account. We will make further checks with our team.

Thank you.......
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_b9hxeK667CyU
lvl.2
Norway

StuntJumper Ste Posted at 9-14 05:42
Didn't you have an Sd card in the goggles?

The sd card was not working!!!!!
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_b9hxeK667CyU
lvl.2
Norway

KREMi Posted at 9-14 09:47
anything You can get from controller and goggles should help U - try dji assistant - there is option to get logs from units when it connects to PC

The loss i can see without sd card, but The sd card at the time was not working so i want to copy it over now. But not getting how to! I will try dji assistant. Thank you.  
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_b9hxeK667CyU
lvl.2
Norway

KREMi Posted at 9-14 09:47

Thank, but i have done that. But nothing is helping. Have been talking on mail with dji, and been on sevral hr on computer syncing and all that. But nothing is helping! Sent them screen shot and folder from dji fly. I wish i  could show this here, to you. I think there was and is bug in the dji fly app, ore maybe in Avata. I just dont know. Giving up soon.
2022-9-14
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_b9hxeK667CyU Posted at 9-14 11:08
The sd card was not working!!!!!

That's a bummer!

Keep that in mind the next time you take-off. Sorry for your loss.
2022-9-14
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

djiuser_b9hxeK667CyU Posted at 9-14 11:12
The loss i can see without sd card, but The sd card at the time was not working so i want to copy it over now. But not getting how to! I will try dji assistant. Thank you.

hm. so old way - if image is saved in goggles memeory - record with phone goggles screens - any decent phone should get focus when You move lens close to lens. and then send that video to them
if it work without sd card, this means there is some kind of cache memory not only for logs, but also for "before lost" short clip
2022-9-15
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you have the "fatal" video from the goggles? Would like to see it if you can post it.

Update: NM.. read through the other posts and appears this is a no go. Sorry for your loss.
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_b9hxeK667CyU
lvl.2
Norway

Bob Brown Posted at 9-15 09:46
Do you have the "fatal" video from the goggles? Would like to see it if you can post it.

I have it on the goggle, but the problem is that i dont know how to down load it. I am asking everyone, but no one have a aswer to how to do it!!!    If you know, let me know?
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_b9hxeK667CyU
lvl.2
Norway

KREMi Posted at 9-15 09:40
hm. so old way - if image is saved in goggles memeory - record with phone goggles screens - any decent phone should get focus when You move lens close to lens. and then send that video to them
if it work without sd card, this means there is some kind of cache memory not only for logs, but also for "before lost" short clip

I have done the old way and send them that, but it is not enough. They want some "MCDatFlightRecords folder" but there are no. I have uploaded screen recording of me opning my phone, and ther are no folder in the dji folder.  Thats way iam saying there is bug inn some of the dji softwear. Other day i try to innstall the dji fly app on my samsung tablet (android 11), it didnt want to innstall. And i downloaded from dji.com, there are not possible to get on Google play shop!
2022-9-15
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_b9hxeK667CyU Posted at 9-15 10:03
I have it on the goggle, but the problem is that i dont know how to down load it. I am asking everyone, but no one have a aswer to how to do it!!!    If you know, let me know?

Take the SD card out and insert into PC. Open SD Card in PC. Find video and copy to PC.

All the manuals are HERE for the Avata. I looked briefly but did not find the info in the main manual under Goggles 2.
Should be as I have said. If you did not insert an SD card and press record then you are probably SOL.
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_b9hxeK667CyU
lvl.2
Norway

Bob Brown Posted at 9-15 10:19
Take the SD card out and insert into PC. Open SD Card in PC. Find video and copy to PC.

All the manuals are HERE for the Avata. I looked briefly but did not find the info in the main manual under Goggles 2.

Dont you think i have tryed that. Still it is on Gogggl but it is not copying to sd card.....
2022-9-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_b9hxeK667CyU Posted at 9-15 14:26
Dont you think i have tryed that. Still it is on Gogggl but it is not copying to sd card.....

What are dji saying ?
2022-9-15
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

too much tears for few bucks .. can someone speak instead of me about this sad case from norway
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to tell you that the files you provided are still empty. Our team has replied to your email and provided you with another way to export the logs. Could you please have a check?
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

MAF178 Posted at 9-15 16:07
too much tears for few bucks .. can someone speak instead of me about this sad case from norway

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know more details about your issue?
2022-9-16
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

DJI Thor Posted at 9-16 03:37
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know more details about your issue?

wanna some coffee ? its still early for a discussion
2022-9-16
Use props
1966romeo
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Thor Posted at 9-16 03:35
Hi, there. Sorry to tell you that the files you provided are still empty. Our team has replied to your email and provided you with another way to export the logs. Could you please have a check?

I have sendt them mail. The folder (MCDatFlightRecords) they wanted me to send, its empty. Its nothing in it. So its not possible to send a empty folder.......
2022-9-16
Use props
1966romeo
lvl.2
Norway

hallmark007 Posted at 9-15 16:01
What are dji saying ?

I have asked them svral time how to copy it from there, but they dont tell me. I have now sendt them video of it. Did film it with my mobile, the old way. Film it holding camere back of the goggle. It went quit good. Now i have sendt it to the. Lets see.
2022-9-16
Use props
CutAussie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 336657 ft
Australia

I lost mine in a river about 3 weeks ago. Opened a online claim, have to select it as a flyaway. DJI wrote back and asked me to use Fly app connected to goggles 2 to sync all flight records, did this and that sends everything they need including the last 30 sec video. Hope that helps
2022-9-16
Use props
deeve
lvl.3
Flight distance : 72864 ft
United States

CutAussie Posted at 9-16 13:24
I lost mine in a river about 3 weeks ago. Opened a online claim, have to select it as a flyaway. DJI wrote back and asked me to use Fly app connected to goggles 2 to sync all flight records, did this and that sends everything they need including the last 30 sec video. Hope that helps

@CutAussie did you have an SD card in the goggles? Was the flyaway a glitch or ?? Curious is the Flyaway coverage will cover mistakes too
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

1966romeo Posted at 9-16 12:06
I have sendt them mail. The folder (MCDatFlightRecords) they wanted me to send, its empty. Its nothing in it. So its not possible to send a empty folder.......

We have checked your case and email. We have forwarded your situation and dilemma to our team to seek further assistance. It may be delayed due to the weekend. Once we get the feedback, we will keep you updated. Appreciate your patience.
2022-9-16
Use props
1966romeo
lvl.2
Norway

CutAussie Posted at 9-16 13:24
I lost mine in a river about 3 weeks ago. Opened a online claim, have to select it as a flyaway. DJI wrote back and asked me to use Fly app connected to goggles 2 to sync all flight records, did this and that sends everything they need including the last 30 sec video. Hope that helps

I did the same thing, ore i have done that atleast 10 time. But when ever i open the fly app in the computer, så i can send them. There is no new files. Only 2year old files from my Mavic pro, the one i sold a willa ago. Not even the 30 sec of video is there, but on the goggle there still is. I just dont know what to do more. Now i am getting more and more sure that ther have to be a bug in fly app ore google. I dont want to delet the app and innstall it again, in case i will lose whatever litel i have left of files in the goggle.
2022-9-17
Use props
1966romeo
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Thor Posted at 9-16 19:09
We have checked your case and email. We have forwarded your situation and dilemma to our team to seek further assistance. It may be delayed due to the weekend. Once we get the feedback, we will keep you updated. Appreciate your patience.

Thanks.......................................
2022-9-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

1966romeo Posted at 9-17 14:16
Thanks.......................................

After further confirmation, please note that our team has finished the analysis and noted you via email. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules