1604 4 2022-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrockB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148675 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have up dated the Avata goggles and Avata using goFly app on my iPhone... The goggles, controler and aircraft are connected with the green blinking light. I'm stuck in demo mode on the goggles. I worked yesterday for many hours to figure out the problem. I have the Mavic 3 and Air 2s with no problems. HELP... Thanks
2022-9-13
Use props
BrockB
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Solved the problem... I finished the Google tutorial .... After I was able to fly...
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BrockB. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it great to know that the issue has been rectified. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-9-13
Use props
BrockB
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-13 18:53
Hello there BrockB. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it great to know that the issue has been rectified. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Spent an hour plus today on the DJI online Support ... Support could not figure out the problem... Happy the AVATA is now working...
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

BrockB Posted at 9-13 21:31
Spent an hour plus today on the DJI online Support ... Support could not figure out the problem... Happy the AVATA is now working...

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Glad to know that your issue has been addressed. We managed to find out your related information via your DJI account. We have forwarded your feedback to our team and we will keep improving to provide better service for all of our customers. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
2022-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules