Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New DJI Avata Firmware Released (9/14/2022)
12619 96 9-14 04:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alan Silva3 Posted at 9-29 11:58
Dji mini2 losing radio signal in band 5.8, after Last update. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Hi, there.
1. Please note that your aircraft cannot use the 5.8 GHz frequency band in Japan, Russia, Israel, and Kazakhstan. (In these areas, 5.8 GHz is not used as a civil radio frequency band.)
2. And please check the following details as well:
1). Please take the aircraft, remote controller, and mobile device (with app installed) to an open outdoor area. Power on the aircraft and remote controller and connect them to the mobile device’s app.
2). After powering on, the aircraft will automatically search for a satellite signal. When the app shows that the number of satellite signals reaches 10, continue to wait for about one minute.
3). Power off the remote controller and aircraft and then restart them. Check whether the image transmission signal can switch between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz.
4). If switching fails, please refresh the aircraft firmware and follow steps 1, 2, and 3 once again.
5). If the issue persists after the above methods have been tried, we recommend sending the product back for repair. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair

Besides, please note that this thread is for DJI Avata. For the next time, you can ask your question under the thread of Mini 2.

Thank you for your support.
9-29 23:38
Use props
fans9ea5aacf
lvl.1

United States

Any tips for pushing the v01.03.0000 (DJI FPV Goggles V2) to my goggles? I purchased my goggles with an RTF bundle from a third-party provider (getFPV), and for some reason the goggles will NOT recognize the DJI Fly app, or the latest firmware version within DA2... my DA2 is only providing me an update for V01.00.0606 (which is specific to the DJI FPV System, not the DJI FPV or DJI Avata)... Any tips? Can I factory reset the goggles?)
9-30 12:08
Use props
djiuser_3l3pXONJaqMk
lvl.1

United States

Still waiting for that "invert vertical axis" firmware update lol.
9-30 16:13
Use props
Grishock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124816 ft
Russia

Please help!!! Dji Avata and she broke my FPV drone!!! I updated the DJI FPV COMBO firmware to the latest version and now the sport mode is not working. when the switch is in S, it shows N (((
DJI what's going on? What should I do, flashing did not help reset all settings too.
10-1 05:12
Use props
fans93492ae5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 284790 ft
Brazil

Do this firmware update fixes the random Avata crashes in manual mode?
10-1 21:20
Use props
Elendel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 160075 ft
Philippines

fans93492ae5 Posted at 10-1 21:20
Do this firmware update fixes the random Avata crashes in manual mode?

Not yet. We are all waiting for the next firmware that will fix the issue.
10-2 07:55
Use props
djiuser_oxGsWbPgguEK
lvl.2
New Zealand

I will try to  summarize  that changes in this version based on other people's comments:
10-7 14:39
Use props
djiuser_oxGsWbPgguEK
lvl.2
New Zealand

This  summary is just what I read from other people's comments regarding Avata update 01.01.0200:

1.   The FCC is NOT undone by this update
2.   The Home H indicator behaves slightly different.   It is no longer displayed when you are close to the home point
3.   When the drone loses satellites it slows way down.   For example when you fly from outdoors to indoors.
4.   Nobody has yet been able to replicate the yaw intvert issue, so hopefully that means its resolved?

If all of these four points are true, then I think I will also do the upgrade now.
10-7 14:41
Use props
Unused
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5538606 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_oxGsWbPgguEK Posted at 10-7 14:41
This  summary is just what I read from other people's comments regarding Avata update 01.01.0200:

1.   The FCC is NOT undone by this update

Agreed,

In response to a few post above I didn't notice any significant range / reception between Fcc or non Fcc hack very odd.

I heard the drone is dual band, but selecting in manual frequency, only 5.8 displayed
10-10 11:15
Use props
Stephanb.744
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243209 ft
Japan

Since the firmware update my avata only Flys 500m away in manual mode. After this it swichtes to normal or sports mode and I can't engage manual mode anymore. Only when I fly under 500m distance it can be flown in manual mode again. Does anybody encounter this and knows a fix?
10-11 10:52
Use props
djiuser_zzksDeg8jWfZ
lvl.2
United States

10-12 16:27
Use props
Jumai
lvl.2
Flight distance : 376594 ft
Singapore

Anyone able to use the start/stop button on the dji fpv remote if using Avata? I cannot get it to work and when I change my C2 button to start and stop motor function it doesn’t work also. Does anyone have the same issue and found a solution?
10-15 01:43
Use props
djiuser_D3udC2ldm3jD
lvl.1

France

Jumai Posted at 10-15 01:43
Anyone able to use the start/stop button on the dji fpv remote if using Avata? I cannot get it to work and when I change my C2 button to start and stop motor function it doesn’t work also. Does anyone have the same issue and found a solution?

It's the same on my side, impossible to turn off the engine
10-15 14:07
Use props
Jumai
lvl.2
Flight distance : 376594 ft
Singapore

djiuser_D3udC2ldm3jD Posted at 10-15 14:07
It's the same on my side, impossible to turn off the engine

So sad to know this considering dji is always boasting about safety on their quads. Having this function is really helpful in case of emergency if we really need to manually turn off motors quickly.
10-15 16:52
Use props
djiuser_D3udC2ldm3jD
lvl.1

France

Jumai Posted at 10-15 16:52
So sad to know this considering dji is always boasting about safety on their quads. Having this function is really helpful in case of emergency if we really need to manually turn off motors quickly.

I have updated and I just reset the devices, nothing happens
10-16 01:37
Use props
hungdang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I saw new Avata firmware (330.1MB) when I opened my DJI fly app this morning (17/10/2022 Australia) but I could not find any information from DJI support yet. Anyone?

Thanks
10-16 14:58
Use props
Elendel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 160075 ft
Philippines

hungdang Posted at 10-16 14:58
I saw new Avata firmware (330.1MB) when I opened my DJI fly app this morning (17/10/2022 Australia) but I could not find any information from DJI support yet. Anyone?

Thanks

please share some screenshot. I tried checking mine and I don't see such notifications yet on my DJI FLY.
10-16 21:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules