InvisiStick
2485 7 2022-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snatch
lvl.2
Italy

I hope that this feature can be used also with action 2...
I hope that after spending an important amount for this action we will not be abandoned..
there is still a lot of room for improvement for action 2 and being a totally different product than 3 I hope they don't leave us at the mercy of ourselves
2022-9-14
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

As I understand it, that invisible stick is intended for use when skiing, not for general use.  I would guess that the AI paints out the black stick with white to match the snow.  
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there snatch. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any information with the DJI Action 2's future update / future features and with regard to this matter.  Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates for the new DJI Action 2 and for the DJI Mimo application by visiting our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_DKMyOtUT1aA0
lvl.1
United Kingdom

How about giving a confirmed delivery schedule for the Action 3. I ordered mine on launch day & im still no further forward.
UK customer.
2022-9-30
Use props
Galt Hilomen
New

Singapore

fansfe82067d Posted at 2022-9-14 08:57
As I understand it, that invisible stick is intended for use when skiing, not for general use.  I would guess that the AI paints out the black stick with white to match the snow.
Ohh.. no wonder it gets failed everytime I tried to export and try the InvisiStick feature.
2023-8-12
Use props
Galt Hilomen
New

Singapore

I hope dji can make it work for general use.

Soon.
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Galt Hilomen Posted at 8-12 05:32
I hope dji can make it work for general use.

Soon.

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-8-26
Use props
mcspiky
lvl.1

Singapore

fansfe82067d Posted at 2022-9-14 08:57

Hmm I'm not sure with DJI Action 2 but for Action 4, it works well even at low light! I was able to remove my selfie stick using the app.
2023-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules