Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote Controller 2
1532 11 2022-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

It has been not available for a while, so yesterday got notification email and was so excited, clicked buy and again not available. Email received at 04.05am and i tried to buy at 10.00 ? Why is not possible to buy it and have it shipped whenever stock is available, a normal pre-order as i did with the mini 3 pro ?

2022-9-14
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

2022-9-14
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

prob because stock is so unpredictable and so unable to be given, they probably just use the most restrictive method.  it's not a pre-order so i'm glad they are not faking it.
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_Eprqi6dK0odp
New

United States

Does anyone know how to create a new thread?
2022-9-14
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

as of 09/13/2022 there are a couple of merchants that you can order and pay for and wait for the backorder; not sure if it saves your place in line or makes any sort of guarantee:  Expected availability: Oct 19, 2022
2022-9-14
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

This Remote Controller 2 probably cannot be shipped to Italy, but these guys and gals are good, and I wanted to share a source of "real control."
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if you're referring to the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2? Since unveiling the DJI Avata and its accessories, we’ve had a very strong global demand, we will get the product back in stock soon. Please click “Reserved Now” at the lower left corner on the DJI’s Online Store to leave your email under “Reservation Reminder”, and we will send you a notification as soon as the item is back in stock.
We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. You can also try DJI authorized retail stores nearby to see if they could get it for you: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores  
2022-9-14
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-14 23:01
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if you're referring to the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2? Since unveiling the DJI Avata and its accessories, we’ve had a very strong global demand, we will get the product back in stock soon. Please click “Reserved Now” at the lower left corner on the DJI’s Online Store to leave your email under “Reservation Reminder”, and we will send you a notification as soon as the item is back in stock.
We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. You can also try DJI authorized retail stores nearby to see if they could get it for you: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores

Yes DJI FPV remote controller 2 and that is what i have being doing, click to notify when available. The only shop close to my house is also out of stock, I guess i have to wait again.
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mat8861 Posted at 9-15 02:27
Yes DJI FPV remote controller 2 and that is what i have being doing, click to notify when available. The only shop close to my house is also out of stock, I guess i have to wait again.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
2022-9-16
Use props
EnDubJames
lvl.2
United States

Hello, is there any way to adjust the stick tension for yaw and roll on the DJI controller 2? I realize you can change the pitch and throttle. The yaw and roll movements on the sticks are very light, and make flying a bit twitchy. Especially w cold hands.
Thanks, James
2023-3-28
Use props
Charles Bulgari
lvl.2

United States

I swear DJI needs to recall their entire batch of Remote controller 2s.. Bought 3 new controller in 90 days, thinking its just a one off probem, nope, each one has the jitters on the pitch/roll sticks..pitch and roll values flucuating between 1494-1498 in betaflight. Exactly the same for all three controllers. You need to increase RC deadband by at least 9 to alleviate but still will get stick error in goggles but flying will be good. You can make the error warning go away by holding the right stick a half degree NE. Very light movement, more like pressure, hold for two seconds. Warning alert will go away. This only applies for those of us flying air units.  The DJi FPV and Avata is not impacted, furthermore only "air"mode produces stick error, angle and horizon modes on air units are not impacted.
3-20 10:27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Charles Bulgari Posted at 3-20 10:27
I swear DJI needs to recall their entire batch of Remote controller 2s.. Bought 3 new controller in 90 days, thinking its just a one off probem, nope, each one has the jitters on the pitch/roll sticks..pitch and roll values flucuating between 1494-1498 in betaflight. Exactly the same for all three controllers. You need to increase RC deadband by at least 9 to alleviate but still will get stick error in goggles but flying will be good. You can make the error warning go away by holding the right stick a half degree NE. Very light movement, more like pressure, hold for two seconds. Warning alert will go away. This only applies for those of us flying air units.  The DJi FPV and Avata is not impacted, furthermore only "air"mode produces stick error, angle and horizon modes on air units are not impacted.

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this issue. Can you calibrate the remote controller and refresh the remote controller firmware to see if the error message still exists? If so, please provide us with a sample video showing the issue for further checking.
3-20 22:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules