Extended QuickClips - Please!
400 6 2022-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8337a10c
lvl.2
United States

many of us would appreciate that the next firmware to the Action 2 has longer QuickClips.
Would be a major (but easy) improvement if we can choose up 120s on the QuickClips setup.
Please
2022-9-14
Use props
jhoff80
lvl.4
United States

Bold of you to assume there's ever going to be another update (or any effort at all) put into the Action 2.  
2022-9-14
Use props
fish sticks
lvl.4
New Zealand

jhoff80 Posted at 9-14 15:55
Bold of you to assume there's ever going to be another update (or any effort at all) put into the Action 2.

Haha, bold of you to assume that a GoPro knock-off that is cheaper than the Action 2 is the way forward for DJI...
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. These information will be forwarded to the designated DJI Department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Action 2 updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2022-9-14
Use props
fans8337a10c
lvl.2
United States

Thank DJI Stephen for taking notice.
2022-9-15
Use props
jhoff80
lvl.4
United States

fish sticks Posted at 9-14 21:42
Haha, bold of you to assume that a GoPro knock-off that is cheaper than the Action 2 is the way forward for DJI...

That has nothing to do with why I made the comment.  The Action 2 has had a total of three firmware updates.  One in November, one in January, and one in March.  There's been total radio silence for the six months since, so I'm not sure why anyone would think they're still going to maintain updates on it.  But yes, there's also the fact they just announced its successor.  I'd love to be proven wrong, but the evidence suggests it's dead.
2022-9-15
Use props
fans8337a10c
lvl.2
United States

Hello DJI, can we get 120s QuickClips for the Action 2 ?
2023-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules