Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 3 release date???
3854 5 2022-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyris
Second Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hoping that now the Action 3 and AVATA are out we can get back to the inspire 3 release date and leaks
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Skyris. Good day and thank you for sharing these information. As of the moment we do not any information with DJI's future product releases and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-9-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not forgetting the Pocket 3 leaks too.
2022-9-14
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’ve been waiting to hear of more leaks as well and I just can’t wait for the official reveal but to add to what DA said we also have leaks of a Dji Mini 3 (non pro version) presumably without obstacle avoidance and the Mavic 3 Classic which is a much more cheaper and affordable version of the Mavic 3 as it will not have the zoom camera and just have the 4/3 hasselblad camera.
2022-9-14
Use props
Mike9129
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

considering all the leaked photos and bits of video of the inspire 3 there a few months ago it can't arrive soon enough!

its not before time considering the inspire 2 is very old tech at this point.

I hope they make it compliant with the new EU regs like they're doing with a firmware update for the mavic 3
2022-9-15
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I just hope to see it soon, with the x9.. please..!!!
2022-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules