Histogram Missing On Smart Controller Display
1626 3 2022-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

My histogram is msssing from the display of my Smart Controller. When I go into settings I can turn it on but when I return to the main screen it does not appear. I have Firmware V01.01.0064 6/30/21. I refreshed it using the DJI Assistant but it did not fix the problem.
It is a real pain trying to shoot without it. No histogram for stills or video.

Any thoughts? A Bug? Anyone else ever delt with this?

2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to enable the function by clicking the option instead of dragging it. If the Histogram and Overexposure Warning options cannot be enabled after clicking the button, please check whether you are using the most latest version of the DJI Go 4 app and if not, kindly please update it to the latest version. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-16
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-16 22:54
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to enable the function by clicking the option instead of dragging it. If the Histogram and Overexposure Warning options cannot be enabled after clicking the button, please check whether you are using the most latest version of the DJI Go 4 app and if not, kindly please update it to the latest version. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Tapping got it to remain in the 'On' position. I would never have thought of doing that.

Thank you!
mark
2022-9-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MRomine Posted at 9-17 10:33
Tapping got it to remain in the 'On' position. I would never have thought of doing that.

Thank you!

Perfect! We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2022-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules