images seem to be flashing
614 6 2022-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charlie Ralley
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, I am very new to this and the fault may be mine. HoweverI returned from using my Mavic 3 and wehen reviewing my footage I seem to have a flashing affect on all clips. Can anyone help. Any advice?  Regards

Charlie
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Charlie. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can give out the best solution for this issue. Thank you.
2022-9-14
Use props
Charlie Ralley
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-14 22:39
Hello there Charlie. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can give out the best solution for this issue. Thank you.

Hi Stephen. Many thanks for getting back to me. Very much appreciated. Since posting I did a reset which has seemed to have cleared the problem.  Hopefully it won’t happen again. Thank you again. Regards Charlie
2022-9-15
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hi Charles,

Just wanted to mention, imho my observation what causes flashing (flicker) is two things:

1) When shooting video, if you don't lock your aperture and have at as auto. (Imho this one is up to how much of depth of field you are trying to achieve and what ND filter you have on, the higher the number, the less the aperture is and less light it would allow on the sensor. Also the higher the number, the greater depth of field you would get (your video would have near and far objects in focus at higher aperture and vise versa)).
2) When shooting video, if you don't lock your white balance and have it as auto. (you can set it to 6500k manually, it is usually fine this way in camera tab I believe).

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Mike.
2022-9-15
Use props
Charlie Ralley
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mzp Posted at 9-15 05:36
Hi Charles,

Just wanted to mention, imho my observation what causes flashing (flicker) is two things:

Hi Mike. I think you are right as I had been messing about with the white balance a few days ago and never changed it. Thank you. Regards
2022-9-15
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Charlie Ralley Posted at 9-15 05:47
Hi Mike. I think you are right as I had been messing about with the white balance a few days ago and never changed it. Thank you. Regards

Sure you are welcome Charlie, glad to help.

Thanks, Mike.
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Charlie Ralley Posted at 9-15 00:21
Hi Stephen. Many thanks for getting back to me. Very much appreciated. Since posting I did a reset which has seemed to have cleared the problem.  Hopefully it won’t happen again. Thank you again. Regards Charlie

Hi there Charlie. Thank you for the reply and for this given update. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying. .
2022-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules