3034 4 2022-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sakumar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 239134 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a DJI RC Pro that came with my Mavic 3 Cine.
I have been unable to pair it to a new DJI Mini 3 Pro that I ordered without any remote.

Firmware versions are as follows (and I downloaded twice using the DJI Assistant 2 just to be sure):
RC Pro: 03.01.0900
Mini 3 Pro: 1.00.0300

After I start the pairing procedure, the Mini 3 Pro's four green leds blink one at a time (left to right).
The RC Pro's Blue LED is on and the unit beeps continuously.

This goes on for a full minute and then I get a "Pairing Timed Out" message on the RC Pro.

I would appreciate any help in troubleshooting this. Thanks.
2022-9-14
Use props
sakumar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 239134 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good news -- the issue has been resolved.
Here's the process:

A) First make sure that both the RC Pro and the Mini 3 Pro have the latest firmware. Currently 9/15/2022 it is V03.01.0900 for the RC Pro and 1.00.0300 for the Mini 3 Pro. I used the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) app.
B) There are three different ways to set the RC Pro in pairing mode. Only the last one (iii) worked for me.
    (i) Press and hold C1, C2 and the Red Record button till the RC Pro starts beeping, a blue light is flashing and it is counting down from 60 seconds.
    (ii) DJI Fly -> Connection Guide -> Camera View -> ... -> Control -> Re-pair to Aircraft (Link) [The last one is all the way down, in blue colored font]
    (iii) DJI Fly -> Connection Guide -> "DJI MINI 3 PRO" -> [After Searching for Aircraft it displays ] "? Unable to connect to aircraft ? " in blue. Click on that, start the pairing process on the Drone by pressing the power button for > 4 seconds till the motors make a momentary buzzing sound, and then clicking "Pair" on the DJI RC Pro screen.

In part B) (iii) make sure you select the correct drone model.
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sakumar. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it great to know that the issue has been rectified and for giving out these information as well on how you have solved the issue. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_RRcq0SjXwJ6V
New
Bermuda

sakumar Posted at 2022-9-15 09:43
Good news -- the issue has been resolved.
Here's the process:

Dji Mini 3 Pro

I am having the same problem with timing out when I’m trying to pair my DJI mini three pro with the DJI RC.

I have updated the firmware on the drone and DJI RC and  I’m still having the issue with pairing. It keeps timing out.

Nobody is mentioning a solution for this issue on the forum yet?

This is brand new out of the box today purchase both items together??

Both the drone and DJIRC are fully charged. I have looked on YouTube &  forums and no one has mentioned how to resolve this issue.
2023-3-22
Use props
mcozy52
lvl.1

United States

Same issue here with Mavic 3 and DJI RC.  Firmware is updated on both. Batteries are fully charged. Could I be walked through the different techniques for the pairing of these two. Thank you in advance.
2023-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules