DJI GOGGLES V2 - NO SD CARD
2434 5 2022-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JulianFPV
New

Germany

Hi,

my DJI FPV Googles V2 do not recognize any SD card. I updated the goggles to V01.00.0606 - even to 604 before - but the goggles still say NO SD CARD. So I checked the cards, I tried six different Micro SanDisk Extreme V30 A1 & A2 from 32GB to 256 GB but none are being recognized by the goggles. Formated them to ExFat as well and tried - no success.

I would love to format in my goggles but the options is grey and not choosable.

Any idea what I should try next?

Julian
2022-9-15
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

I had the same problem. For me, only formatting the goggles SD card WITHIN THE GOGGLES worked. TCS
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Julian. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with yo9ur DJI Goggles 2 and have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persist. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-15
Use props
JulianFPV
New

Germany

Thanks mate, I will do that!
2022-9-15
Use props
JulianFPV
New

Germany

Chaosrider Posted at 9-15 09:59
I had the same problem. For me, only formatting the goggles SD card WITHIN THE GOGGLES worked. TCS

Would love to format the SD card within the goggles, but this option is not choosable at all.
2022-9-19
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

JulianFPV Posted at 9-19 06:34
Would love to format the SD card within the goggles, but this option is not choosable at all.

Have you talked to DJI Support?

They've usually been  helpful for me.

TCS
2022-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules