658 4 2022-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alien433
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23054 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

When using the dji pocket 2 with all you can do handle and the mic, somethimes it will start overheating at 4k 24 fps, the sound will also connect disconects error. On the screen it says wigi disconnect. And the video is not useable anymore. Now my whole review of funfair is trash. Please fix the firmware.
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Alien433. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know the temperature of the operating environment for us to be able to isolate the issue? In addition the DJI Pocket 2's operating temperature is at 0° to 40° C ( 32° to 104° F ). Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-15
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-15 19:25
Hello there Alien433. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know the temperature of the operating environment for us to be able to isolate the issue? In addition the DJI Pocket 2's operating temperature is at 0° to 40° C ( 32° to 104° F ). Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Yes you may. The temp was that day 22c not more
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Alien433 Posted at 9-15 21:57
Yes you may. The temp was that day 22c not more

Hi there Alien433. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Since we are having this issue with your DJI Pocket 2. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-16
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-16 21:11
Hi there Alien433. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Since we are having this issue with your DJI Pocket 2. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

But this is just happening with the latest firmware. Many people complain about it, never the made a mew firmware again. I think i will never buy dji products again, they never Listen to there customers like insta360. Why must i contact support, you can do it. And be sure they make a new firmware.
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules