2167 5 2022-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SMOOTHBASSMAN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344219 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got my gimbal all set up and working and I noticed that the device is not charging when it is on the Gimbal.  Is there a way to turn the power on to keep the device charged while filming thru the USB-C port?
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
We are sorry that you can not turn the power on to keep the device charged while filming thru the USB-C port.
Thank you for your understanding.

If there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you.
2022-9-18
Use props
SMOOTHBASSMAN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344219 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-18 19:01
Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
We are sorry that you can not turn the power on to keep the device charged while filming thru the USB-C port.

I was able to get the device to charge by switching to Bluetooth control versus the USB Cable control. Looks like cable control does not allow charging the device at the same time unfortunately.
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SMOOTHBASSMAN Posted at 9-19 04:43
I was able to get the device to charge by switching to Bluetooth control versus the USB Cable control. Looks like cable control does not allow charging the device at the same time unfortunately.

Thanks for the update. We have confirmed with the relevant team and also check the details of the ZVE 10 camera, there is a USB power supply function, you may try to turn on this function, then you can charge it.
Thank you for your support.
2022-9-21
Use props
Schleifjunkie
New

Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-9-21 01:41
Thanks for the update. We have confirmed with the relevant team and also check the details of the ZVE 10 camera, there is a USB power supply function, you may try to turn on this function, then you can charge it.
Thank you for your support.

apparently I'm too stupid to get the RS3 running with raveneye and my Sony ZV-E10.
I have the RS3 connected with Bluetooth to the camera. Then Raveneye connected with HDMI and also with the Ronin power.
Raveneye I connect with WIFI. the control of the camera so only offers the basic functions. so I connect the Sony with usb-c to the RS3. I then get an image from Raveneye on the Iphone. activ tracking funktionier but I can not control any camera functions like blend or shutter speed. what am I doing wrong? I thought that the ZV-E10 can be completely controlled by the app as zoom shutter speed and aperture. This is not the case. Both firmwares RS3 and raveneye are up to date. would be nice if someone who possibly also has such a camera could help me.
2023-1-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Schleifjunkie Posted at 1-10 06:34
apparently I'm too stupid to get the RS3 running with raveneye and my Sony ZV-E10.
I have the RS3 connected with Bluetooth to the camera. Then Raveneye connected with HDMI and also with the Ronin power.
Raveneye I connect with WIFI. the control of the camera so only offers the basic functions. so I connect the Sony with usb-c to the RS3. I then get an image from Raveneye on the Iphone. activ tracking funktionier but I can not control any camera functions like blend or shutter speed. what am I doing wrong? I thought that the ZV-E10 can be completely controlled by the app as zoom shutter speed and aperture. This is not the case. Both firmwares RS3 and raveneye are up to date. would be nice if someone who possibly also has such a camera could help me.

Hi, there. Sorry for the belated reply.
Please disconnect the Bluetooth shutter connection when the Sony ZV-E10 is connected to the DJI RS 3 with cable controlled; (Because the Bluetooth shutter has a higher priority, if you need to connect the camera control cable to adjust camera parameters, such as aperture, shutter, ISO, etc., you need to first Disconnect the camera Bluetooth on the gimbal Bluetooth setting interface, and then the corresponding functions can be used)
2. If you still cannot adjust the camera parameters through the front dial through the remote control connection, you can further confirm the camera setting precautions (https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rs-3/zve10);
3. If all the settings are adjusted as required, but still cannot be controlled normally, please provide the following information, and we will confirm your problem with the engineer asap:
1) Camera and lens version information;
2) Operation video of camera parameter setting;
3) Operation video of the connection between the camera and RS3;
2023-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules