2957 14 2022-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaf681b43
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113169 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Since the very first time I turned on my Avata and the goggles I've had a warning that the googles are overheating. The warning never goes away and today on my first 'big' flight I had to end early as the goggles told me they were about to shut off due to overheating. I already tried factory reseting the goggles, the issue never goes away. Do I need to return them?
2022-9-15
Use props
New2Mini2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3895528 ft
Canada

Kinda sounds like it. I haven't heard of anyone else having the same problem.
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with yo9ur DJI Goggles 2 and have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persist. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-15
Use props
CutAussie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 336657 ft
Australia

Can you hear the cooling fan running in the goggle 2? It’s rather quiet but can be heard in mine
2022-9-15
Use props
CutAussie
lvl.3
Australia

Can you hear the cooling fan running in the goggle 2? It’s rather quiet but can be heard in mine
2022-9-15
Use props
CutAussie
lvl.3
Australia

2022-9-15
Use props
CutAussie
lvl.3
Australia

Can you hear the fan running?
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_wf338qqLrN4w
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1883 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-15 20:24
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with yo9ur DJI Goggles 2 and have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persist. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

I have this EXACT SAME ISSUE. It started the moment the goggles were powered on, straight out of the box. I've never gotten to fly thr Avata once.
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_wf338qqLrN4w Posted at 9-16 00:07
I have this EXACT SAME ISSUE. It started the moment the goggles were powered on, straight out of the box. I've never gotten to fly thr Avata once.

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are able to here the fan turning on for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-9-16
Use props
fans4774d37f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 318990 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, my goggles 2 is having the same issue over heated error. I can't hear the fan and the goggles are getting very hot. Sounds like the fan have stopped working and might need to send them in to DJI. This sux because I going out on vacation and wanted to take then with me but it looks they might be in service with DJI support.
2022-12-4
Use props
djiuser_pwXWEczutPpr
New

United States

i have the same problem with no answers
2023-4-27
Use props
Emine
lvl.2

France

i have the same problem any one replaces the fans ? is it easy to do
2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Emine Posted at 7-24 00:36
i have the same problem  any one replaces the fans ? is it easy to do

Hi, Emine. I'm sorry for the experience. Do you hear the fan spinning from your Goggles 2? If not we advise sending the goggles for repair. To submit a repair request please go to the following link: https://www.dji.com/global/support/repair. If the fan spins, please export the Goggles 2 log via the DJI Assistant 2 and provide it to me. Thank you very much. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-24
Use props
djiuser_5DZzMQ2SYNgI
lvl.1
United States

same problem with My integra goggles lasted about 8 times before the fan stopped working and get the same message.
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_5DZzMQ2SYNgI Posted at 11-25 11:43
same problem with My integra goggles lasted about 8 times before the fan stopped working and get the same message. [view_image]

Hello there. sorry about the trouble. I replied to you on this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules