Mini 3 Pro Obstacle Detection (Master Shots/ Quick Shots)
1536 5 2022-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CCason21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134131 ft
United States

EVERY SINGLE time I put my mini 3 pro in the air and attempt a master shot or quick shot, it is detecting an obstacle immediately. I have tried adjusting the mode and even turning off obstacle detection altogether, and it still happens... Very frustrating.
2022-9-15
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

Maybe dirt on a sensor?  Never had this one before tbf
2022-9-15
Use props
CCason21
lvl.1
United States

chillibadger Posted at 9-15 12:53
Maybe dirt on a sensor?  Never had this one before tbf

I have tried to clean them to the best of my ability. It's odd the drone will adjust (before starting a master shot) but after the 3,2,1 countdown, it immediately stops due to object detection. Even if it is 200 ft off the ground.
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CCason21. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue, did your DJI Mini 3 Pro had a hard landing or a crash before for us to be able to isolate the issue and kindly please try to calibrate the sensors of your DJI Mini 3 Pro as well for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-9-15
Use props
CCason21
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-15 20:21
Hello there CCason21. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue, did your DJI Mini 3 Pro had a hard landing or a crash before for us to be able to isolate the issue and kindly please try to calibrate the sensors of your DJI Mini 3 Pro as well for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Hi Stephen, I have had the propeller clip a limb, and the drone fell on that occasion. I guess the odd thing is that this issue doesn't seem to present itself during normal flights.. (NON mastershot quick shot flying)
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

CCason21 Posted at 9-16 08:27
Hi Stephen, I have had the propeller clip a limb, and the drone fell on that occasion. I guess the odd thing is that this issue doesn't seem to present itself during normal flights.. (NON mastershot quick shot flying)

Hi there CCason21. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Since your DJI Mini 3 Pro fell before and now you are having this issue with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assess the DJI Drone for damages and for further assistance. We will do our best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules