Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Trouble Pairing Datalink Pro 900 to D-RTK(1) ground station & M210v1
1052 1 2022-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeBNA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11692474 ft
United States

Hello I have a D-RTK 1 consisting of the D-RTK Base Station and Ground System (Datalink Pro 900). I purchased the air system (also Datalink Pro 900) separately. I believe it came from an Agras. I am having no luck pairing the 2nd Dataling Pro 900 (which should attach to the Cendence controller) to the first one (which is attached to the base station).

When I attach the air system DLP900 to DJI Assistant 2 it shows up as MG-1S Datalink Pro-Ground. Is there a way to tell this DLP900 to act as the air system? Everything on the base station side seems to be working correctly, there is just nothing for it to pair with. I have attached a pic of the air system in DJI Assistant 2, and a pic of the entire kit. Thanks for any thoughts. I followed allong on this from DJI.

DJI Assistant 2 screen

DJI Assistant 2 screen

D-RTK kit

D-RTK kit

2022-9-15
Use props
MikeBNA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11692474 ft
United States

If anyone else runs into this issue, the battery was not charged even though it appeared to be full. Replaced it with a good battery and no more issues.
2023-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules