mini se/mini 2
760 7 2022-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ger2
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hello, i have the mini SE but soon the mini 2 need i a new dji app or can i use the same app as min SE  ?
Thx
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ger2. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You may use the DJI Fly application that you have on your mobile device to fly your DJI Mini 2. Thank you.
2022-9-15
Use props
Ger2
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-15 20:40
Hello there Ger2. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You may use the DJI Fly application that you have on your mobile device to fly your DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

Thank You for the answer Stephen
Have nice day to
greetings from Holland
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_qXqaRxinQNmk
New
Flight distance : 1339 ft
Germany

Hello,
I just buy dji mini es and l have gimbal error 40011, how to fix
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Ger2 Posted at 9-15 21:58
Thank You for the answer Stephen
Have nice day to
greetings from Holland

Hi there Ger2. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply.  If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying. .
2022-9-16
Use props
Ger2
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-15 20:40
Hello there Ger2. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You may use the DJI Fly application that you have on your mobile device to fly your DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

Good morning Stephen
One more question if i don't sel the the mini SE is it then possible to use the same dji app for both drones se and mini2 ?
for example, switching in the app
Thx in advance
2022-9-16
Use props
Ger2
lvl.1

Netherlands

Ger2 Posted at 9-16 22:25
Good morning Stephen
One more question if i don't sel the the mini SE is it then possible to use the same dji app for both drones se and mini2 ?
for example, switching in the app

Found out myself, yes i can use both drones with same app
2022-9-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Ger2 Posted at 9-17 19:54
Found out myself, yes i can use both drones with same app

Hi there Ger2. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these update. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
2022-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules