708 3 2022-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ramirezportela
lvl.2
Flight distance : 358140 ft
United States

Hello:

I'm receiving errors on my 2018 Mavic 2 pro which says "Contact DJI Support to arrange for repairs".  After filling everything and sending proof of purchase etc  in the "Service Request and Inquiry" page, the form gets stuck on my address..  I am getting the following error which displays in red for a few seconds only to disappear:

[UPS failed, please check the address information and try again. If it still fails, please contact technical support. Failure: The requested service is invalid for the shipment origin]

Im not sure if they are referring to UPS the mail carrier but I've never had any problem using UPS service to my address in Puerto Rico. (or FedEx, USPS or DHL for that matter)
So... how or where do I need to contact technical support.?  Puerto Rico is available to be selected in the dropdown menu (DJI's webpage form) when the region/country is asked. (Puerto Rico being a territory of the USA)  

As a commercial drone pilot I need to fulfill some urgent jobs as I am now using a Mini 3 (backup drone)

Please help!
Thanks

2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a repair case manually by the support and further guide. Thank you.
2022-9-16
Use props
ramirezportela
lvl.2
Flight distance : 358140 ft
Puerto Rico

DJI Susan Posted at 9-16 03:34
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a repair case manually by the support and further guide. Thank you.

Hello;  Thanks for your response.. but from your answer I can conclude that maybe you did not read my post?  Do you suggest to continously repeat the process of filling everything for the same results...  
Maybe the forum is not the best place to look for this answer.  
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ramirezportela Posted at 9-16 06:58
Hello;  Thanks for your response.. but from your answer I can conclude that maybe you did not read my post?  Do you suggest to continously repeat the process of filling everything for the same results...  
Maybe the forum is not the best place to look for this answer.

Sorry for the confusion. If you still cannot create the case after trying several times, you may try to contact our team via support@dji.com to create a case. Besides, we have forwarded your situation to our team to make further checks. Appreciate your understanding.
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules