Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Photogrammetry images do not record
828 4 2022-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RS_surveyor
New

United States

Until last week, this drone has had no problems.  I went to do a survey and it flew as planned, indicated it was recording, and finished saying it had recorded 305 images.  Back at the office, no data was on the card except the data from the previous flight and the .kml flight lines.

The next day, I went back to the same area, setup in the same spot, and flew the same flight plan.  The drone took off and neither recorded images nor had video transmission.

Back at the office, I updated all firmware on the remote, drone, and RTK base.  The video transmission now works, I can manually take pictures, but images do not record during a photogrammetry flight.

Any info is helpful.  Thanks in advance!
2022-9-16
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you have RTK fixed? Do you have the option to record only when fixed turned on?
2022-9-16
Use props
RS_surveyor
New

United States

RTK was fixed the entire time.  I will have to check the second option.

During the test flight yesterday after I did all the updates, I turned off all RTK requirements, and it still did not record.

2022-9-16
Use props
RS_surveyor
New

United States

Solution that was found was that the Samsung 32GB microSD card had apparently degraded overtime to the point that it could not accept the write rate.

We tried a SanDisk Extreme Plus and everything worked.
2022-9-16
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried a different SD card was my next question

Presumably it had been working so was the correct type, but they do get old/corrupted...

Glad you got it sorted!
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules