Will not record to card
2107 8 2022-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ngphoto
lvl.1
United States

I have a new Avata. I have installed the latest firmware successfully. The unit will not record to a card and will not format a card that is installed in the drone. When I press the button to record the record light goes on and the timer starts but nothing is on the card. The same is true when I try to shoot a still photos. HELP!
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ngphoto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know the specifications of the microSD card that you are using please. In addition kindly please try using a different suggested microSD card on your DJI Avata for us to be able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the list of suggested microSD card for the DJI Avata below. Thank you.

2022-9-16
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Also confirm that the card is selected in the goggles, by default it records to the Avata’s 20Gb internal memory.
2022-9-16
Use props
ngphoto
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-16 20:00
Hello there ngphoto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know the specifications of the microSD card that you are using please. In addition kindly please try using a different suggested microSD card on your DJI Avata for us to be able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the list of suggested microSD card for the DJI Avata below. Thank you.

[view_image]

I am using a San Disk Extreme 64 gig card. I have 4 cards like that and none of them work. All cards work in my GoPro 10.
2022-9-17
Use props
ngphoto
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-16 20:00
Hello there ngphoto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know the specifications of the microSD card that you are using please. In addition kindly please try using a different suggested microSD card on your DJI Avata for us to be able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the list of suggested microSD card for the DJI Avata below. Thank you.

[view_image]

More specific they are SanDisk 64 gig micro SD HC 1 cards
2022-9-17
Use props
fans1b1e0a66
New
Flight distance : 154400 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same problem . I have a EPIC flight that logged in my flight log, it says my S’s card filled up at the end of the flight . But there’s nothing on my card or in the app. I’d pay soooo much money to get this video
2022-9-18
Use props
StuntJumper Ste
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56949 ft
United Kingdom

Go into goggle settings and swap from internal storage to sd card storage. By default it sets to internal storage.
2022-9-18
Use props
ASwatzell23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 332940 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same problem here. I don’t have the option to change it to the SD card as it is gray’d out. I need for this to work.  It’s not the card, it works fine in the goggles.
2023-3-31
Use props
timothy_febyant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165436 ft
Indonesia

ASwatzell23 Posted at 3-31 04:01
Same problem here. I don’t have the option to change it to the SD card as it is gray’d out. I need for this to work.  It’s not the card, it works fine in the goggles.

Same problem too here. its happen two days ago.
no problem at all before.

DJI team, please fix this issue!
2023-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules