747 3 2022-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sunseekerfoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 494672 ft
  • >>>
Iceland

My Mavic 2 Pro controller decide to break down on my most important trip of the year. I'm currently traveling in Iceland, the controller worked fine for the first two days but now it won't connect to my phone (link to the drone is OK) and it won't accept charge. Anyone can help or suggest what to do? Thanks a lot!
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sunseekerfoto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to leave your DJI Mavic 2 Pro remote controller plugged on the DJI AC Power Adaptor for a longer period of time to see if it will take in charge. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.  
2022-9-16
Use props
sunseekerfoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 494672 ft
  • >>>
Iceland

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-16 20:15
Hello there sunseekerfoto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to leave your DJI Mavic 2 Pro remote controller plugged on the DJI AC Power Adaptor for a longer period of time to see if it will take in charge. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

The pins in the Microusb port (socket) are broken. Unlike normal MicroUSB socket, which is trapezoid shape, the MicroUSB port on DJI controller is a simple rectangle, so it's easy for people to insert Micro USB plug in the wrong way. And I think that was exactly happened to me.
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

sunseekerfoto Posted at 9-19 13:53
The pins in the Microusb port (socket) are broken. Unlike normal MicroUSB socket, which is trapezoid shape, the MicroUSB port on DJI controller is a simple rectangle, so it's easy for people to insert Micro USB plug in the wrong way. And I think that was exactly happened to me.

Hi there sunseekerfoto. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Since the micro USB port on your DJI remote controller is damaged. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules