Avata self-initiates max power when it encounters resistance
675 1 2022-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9f363fde
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'd two incidences where the Avata self-initiated max power then after a few seconds shut down after it encountered resistance to it's flight. It was undamaged thankfully. The first was where it got slightly tangled in a bush, after a few moments it went to max power for about 3 seconds, shut down then fell to the ground. The second was where I grabbed and held the drone while it was hovering as I was trying to prevent RTH up into trees, pressing and holding the lock button wasn't working (I needed to press again and initate a forced landing). Again it self-iniatiated max power for about 6 seconds and I had to fight to maintain a grip of it, then it shut down.

James
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there James. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  Since we are having this issue with your DJI Avata. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules