Sport mode not working
3594 7 2022-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yda
New

Netherlands

I am using the Osmo Mobile 3 with an iPhone 12 Pro max and it has worked as it's supposed except in one regard: I cannot get the "Sports Mode" to engage.
The tutorials instruct that to start Sports Mode, you tap-and-release the trigger once, then hold the trigger down. I watched people on YouTube do it and when it works, a white box is supposed to pop up that says "Sports Mode."I cannot get this result. I have tried it while recording, while not recording.
Since the device seems to work otherwise perfectly, is there something I am doing wrong here? Can anyone offer any explanation?

2022-9-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. For you to enable the Sports mode, you need to "press twice and hold the trigger" to enter the sports mode. You may refer to the tutorial link below. If you still experience the said issue, kindly please uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. If yes, kindly please take a short video showing the issue for us to further isolate your concern. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-9-17
Use props
Yda
New

Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-17 21:50
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. For you to enable the Sports mode, you need to "press twice and hold the trigger" to enter the sports mode. You may refer to the tutorial link below. If you still experience the said issue, kindly please uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. If yes, kindly please take a short video showing the issue for us to further isolate your concern. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7VeAYi_K1U

Yes, thats what I do and nothing happens. Tried it while recording or not recording. Nothing changes in the screen.
2022-9-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Yda Posted at 9-17 23:42
Yes, thats what I do and nothing happens. Tried it while recording or not recording. Nothing changes in the screen.

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-20
Use props
Risagel_0823
New

Taiwan

i have the same issue regarding the sports mode, i tried everything but the same no sports mode
please help, im using samsung s22 ultra
2023-10-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Risagel_0823 Posted at 10-31 05:59
i have the same issue regarding the sports mode, i tried everything but the same no sports mode
please help, im using samsung s22 ultra

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific DJI product are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-8
Use props
rv333
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-11-8 20:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific DJI product are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Yeah, I have the same issue on the Osmo 3 - sport mode won't engage - tried all the suggestions but nada
1-20 03:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

rv333 Posted at 1-20 03:44
Yeah, I have the same issue on the Osmo 3 - sport mode won't engage - tried all the suggestions but nada

Hi there. Thank you for your response. Kindly please reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device then power on Osmo Mobile 3, press the trigger, and then press again and hold to switch to Sport mode. If the issue persists, please upload a short video using a 3rd party camera via Google Drive or YouTube then send the link here so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
1-22 03:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules