Smart Phone contorls
968 4 2014-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carllb77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31050 ft
United States

While flying DJI Phantom 2 Vision and hooked up to satellites, copter is stable, the smart phone does not show the camera controls, ie: distance, altitude, # of satellites, or being able to take snap shoots or videos
2014-12-3
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

And you have the Vision app installed and updated ?
Connected to the Phantom Wi-Fi ?
Mobile data turned off on the phone ?
Followed the instructions in the manual carefully ?
Need a bit more data to go on really......  
2014-12-3
Use props
carllb77
lvl.2
United States

I have the Vision app installed, updated, updated the smart phone, updated the main controller and updated the copter.  I have bound the copter to the smart phone.  I am not sure what you mean by turning off mobile data.  I have had a phantom for a year and now this problem popped up.  I have read and reread the instructions carefully.  Any other suggestions?
2014-12-3
Use props
carllb77
lvl.2
United States

Went to settings on smart phone, turned off mobile data, attempted to operated the Phantom but same results.  Everything seems to be hooked up except, # of satellites, distance, altitude, and I can not take pictures or video.  the message comes up "no card".  I have tried two different cards that I have used before to no avail.  Interesting that I can adjust the tilt of the camera but can't take pictures or have the other information.
2014-12-3
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I have see reports of the "no card" error caused by not having all the firmware updates done.
Do you have the latest firmware for everything ?
2014-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules