Flight Data Center
1424 3 2022-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bxq
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3139314 ft
Poland

so, ive did that https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=269504 - and lost all of my flight data prior that date [2 months!!!!] - so my flight data begins july not may

any way to 'sync' this data back to the dji rc or is it lost for good - had dji acc active from day 1

had ticker 'Auto-sync Flight Records' enabled [it was it's state from first dji rc run] but it was not working and all data was stored locally and not synced apparently?
that's why it was so cloged it opened for minutes - lacked optimization?
2022-9-18
Use props
bxq
lvl.4
Poland

that's wierd, all of those flight records are back to Flight Data Center with nothing done on my side
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you enabled the Auto-sync Flight records on the DJI Fly app, does the current flight records saved/synced without any issues? In addition, kindly please try to connect your DJI RC to an internet connection or network and check if the flight records that you are looking for appear on the flight records interface. Lastly, flight records cannot be synchronized back to a mobile device after manual deletion in the DFJI Fly app. Please do not delete flight records on the app unless necessary. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-18
Use props
bxq
lvl.4
Poland

Seems like it's syncing now without issues, will keep you posted if something will be off with flight records.
2022-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules