Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sgeprods
lvl.3
Flight distance : 57841 ft
  • >>>
Australia

nicwilson Posted at 2015-8-12 16:01
Bit silly,  out of all my flights,  virtually none are near my home.  Many if not most owners woul ...

I didn't say that he did, was just quotimg him I agree with you.
2015-8-16
Use props
liningiv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 329409 ft
United Kingdom

This post needs to be taken down.
The guy is now posting his videos on this forum.
AKA, DJI have not lost a customer in 3 days.
2015-8-20
Use props
sandrozz232
New

United States

All the major companies will have to eventually upgrade their systems to comply with the FAA regulations just like dji had to. It's just unfortunate that they designated such a large no fly zone in your area.
2015-8-20
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84902 ft
Bulgaria

sgeprods Posted at 2015-8-9 07:27
When you order a Phantom if your shipping address is in a no fly zone you should be notified at che ...

So sad for you Bro,  this only the start of this brave new world 1984 gone nuts, been saying to people for years and they all laughed at me and said I was a conspiracy nut, sorry to say I am watching happen.. Sad for you!!
2015-8-20
Use props
spunone69.gmail
lvl.3

United States

Its not the best, but a Blade 350QX3 has NO limits on its GPS...I powered mine up at my office (didn't actually fly it) which is less than a 1/2 mile from the main control tower at SFO.  It powered up all green lights and was ready for lift-off.  I have heard that Blade's new drone, the Chroma will have restrictions on its GPS, and I know for a fact that all the Yuneec models have it, I spoke with a tech from Yuneec on the phone
2015-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules