1971 3 2022-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1b1e0a66
New
Flight distance : 154400 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have an EPIC flight that didn’t save to my SD card . I can view my flight path in my flight log, but not able to see the view from the camera . At the end of my flight i got a message in my goggles saying my SD card is full so I know it was recording there and not the internal storage . But no video file on my card and I can’t watch my flight in my app.
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know the model of the microSD card that you are using on your DJI Avata and kindly please try using a different supported micrtoSD card on your DJI Avata as well for us to be able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the list of supported microSD card for the DJI Avata below. Thank you.

2022-9-18
Use props
djiuser_Tbsoa1HE270B
lvl.2
Italy

with a sundisk 128G pro i've experienced two times that recording starts it record 10second then stops to one mintues and then keep recordin back.
for the moment i prefer to save to the internal memory, so i could avoid all the issues.
the strange thing is that this sd works perfectly with osmo 2, mavic air 2, and dji action cam. even with 120fps. so i can undestand why is not working with 4k60 of avata.

in any case i cant undestand why dji avata is not saving always in his internal memory and the move the files (or double copy), so to avoid all than SD speed issues
2022-11-7
Use props
Waden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192661 ft
Switzerland

You can choose the Avata to save the video on the internal memory OR the SD card.
Format your drone SD card by using the Goggles menu.
2022-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules