1168 4 2022-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BarnSwallow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5076896 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just got my Avata.  Went through the update of firmware for the DJI FPV and the Avata all successful.  Activated the Avata successfully.  I was thinking I could just change the link  from the FPV to the Avata by using the pair button on the goggles and doing the 4 sec press on the Controller and Avata.  No luck.  Had to go back to using the GoFly app to re-establish the link.   Is that right?  Kind of a hassle when out in the field.  

2022-9-18
Use props
BarnSwallow
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Looks like a firmware change is required when moving back and forth each time.  Avata->FPV  and FPV ->Avata.  Always have to go through the Fly App.
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we know you are trying to pair the DJI Goggles 2 with DJI FPV drone?
2022-9-21
Use props
djiuser_bFT8cCxOErS3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1432585 ft
United States

I had to do same thing using the fly app and you can see that it's changing out the firmware only takes a few minutes. Would have been way nicer just to press the button on the goggles and then the remote and the Drone like you do when you first bind it up.
2022-9-28
Use props
BarnSwallow
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_bFT8cCxOErS3 Posted at 9-28 12:08
I had to do same thing using the fly app and you can see that it's changing out the firmware only takes a few minutes. Would have been way nicer just to press the button on the goggles and then the remote and the Drone like you do when you first bind it up.

See my most recent post.  My DJI FPV went beserk after reconnecting.    Related?  I have no idea.   Sending it back to DJI to have them look at it.
2022-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules