Sbus Remote Issues
2445 4 2022-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
erkq
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2122759 ft
United States

I am attempting to control the RS3 with RC technology.  Pan/Tilt/Roll and partial User Profile control is easily accomplished using FrSky, Futaba, Radiomaster and Spektrum products but none of them control the Run/Stop and Recentering functions.  Channel mapping isn't what the RS3 app says it is and there seems to be no unility to take control of mapping.  When Pan/Tilt/Roll/Profile is working properly, CH1->CH3, CH2->CH1, CH7->CH5 and CH4->CH2. Since it seems to be a bit of a guessing game I have tried all available channels from 3 to 8.  I have also put the "throw" of the controls on a dial so I can adjust it between 0 and 100% to handle the "over control" that can confuse the gimbal focusing mostly on the 50 to 60% range mentioned by others.  There is no combination of controllers/channels/throws that budge the Run/Stop and Recentering controls.

Any ideas?  Has anyone got this to work? This has been reported as an RS 2 issue also.  I have read that thread as well.  No help there.
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
If you are using RS 3, please note that DJI RS 3  does not support connecting third-party remote control.
2022-9-20
Use props
flayzeraynx
lvl.1

Turkey

Hey there! Would you mind sharing the details of how you achieved using sbus with RS3?
2023-2-1
Use props
ZoltanPillio
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-9-20 01:29
Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
If you are using RS 3, please note that DJI RS 3  does not support connecting third-party remote control.

In RS2 case a later firmware enabled the S-BUS. Can we see similar with RS3?
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ZoltanPillio Posted at 2-10 10:28
In RS2 case a later firmware enabled the S-BUS. Can we see similar with RS3?

Hi, there. We are sorry that DJI RS3 does not have an RSA port (8 pins), so it cannot be installed with an external focus wheel to provide CAN BUS interface, which means it cannot enable S-BUS through a firmware upgrade.
Thank you for your understanding.
2023-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules