Terrible shipping issue
928 4 2022-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14748638 ft
United States

dji stated that my package was shipped on the 15 of sept,then the 16th and now today. I called ups and talked to a live customer service rep and they stated that a shipping label was created on the 15th but has yet to reach the ups facility.  This is on top of a bill that i feel was a charge to me that i shouldnt be responsible for. What a mightmare this has become. Have had GREAT  service from dji until now.  What confusion this had become.
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about this issue you've encountered with your case. This is not the experience we want you to have. On my end, I'll have this concern coordinated with our corresponding team for further checking and follow-up. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2022-9-18
Use props
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14748638 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 9-18 16:16
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about this issue you've encountered with your case. This is not the experience we want you to have. On my end, I'll have this concern coordinated with our corresponding team for further checking and follow-up. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Im still waiting on a response...
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz Posted at 9-19 09:07
Im still waiting on a response...

Hi, there. I'm sorry for the delay. Currently, we have yet to receive an update from our corresponding team, but I was able to forward a follow-up. Should there be any new updates, I'll notify you as soon as possible. Thank you.
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz Posted at 9-19 09:07
Im still waiting on a response...

Hi, there. Please be advised that there's a new update on the case and on the tracking number. The package is on its way and the estimated delivery is this Wednesday, September 21 by 7:00 p.m. Should you have further concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us back.
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules