Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Controller not charging
952 3 2022-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5sdtm958Mti2
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Hello everyone. I currently own a Phantom 4. But sometimes the phantom controller doesn't charge. In recent days this problem occurs very frequently. Is there a solution for it?
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if is it possible for you to use another cable or charger to charge the controller to see if it works?
2022-9-19
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-19 00:42
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if is it possible for you to use another cable or charger to charge the controller to see if it works?

Aloha Thor,

My P4 Remote Controller also no longer charges to a full charge, and I now only get a single LED.  Hard to fly confidently with a single LED on the RC.   I have tried many alternative cables and chargers.  The problem appears to be in the Remote Controller.

Mahalo for any other suggestions you may have!

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Cetacean Posted at 9-19 04:29
Aloha Thor,

My P4 Remote Controller also no longer charges to a full charge, and I now only get a single LED.  Hard to fly confidently with a single LED on the RC.   I have tried many alternative cables and chargers.  The problem appears to be in the Remote Controller.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. If the Phantom 4 RC seems can not be fully charged, you are advised to send it back for further testing. Thank you.
2022-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules