AUTdany
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17605 ft
Austria

since new update no connection to dji mimo app i try

-factrory reset from the cam
-switch on/off my phone
-switch on/off BT and Wifi

dont now.. works a hole year fine and after the update i cannot conect to the app.. so need quick help, because i use this cam for my live streams
2022-9-19
Use props
AUTdany
lvl.2
Austria

update... with my tablet lenovo android 11 its working, but not with ,my pixel 5 android 13
2022-9-19
Use props
AUTdany
lvl.2
Austria

update, seems an android 13 issues.. cant see the dji -_-
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

hi AUTdany. This is pixel android 13 bluetooth compatible issue.
u may try directly connect Action2 wifi from  phone wifi list, then go into mimo to operate.

However, u care using the live, which needs to send info from mimo app via bluetooth.
u may try  "start last live " from ac2 setting , (it connects to last wifi and connect to the last live link )
Or use another phone to setup at this moment...

2022-9-19
Use props
AUTdany
lvl.2
Austria

DJI-ytao Posted at 9-19 07:01
hi AUTdany. This is pixel android 13 bluetooth compatible issue.
u may try directly connect Action2 wifi from  phone wifi list, then go into mimo to operate.

hey yeah directly over wifi is possible but when i go to live stream it doenst connect, because of the android 13 problem, the phone doesnt see the dji cam and cant conect...

the problem with the "continue last livestream" is that you need ever day an app, because the dji doenst save that infos over a restart of the cam... sadly... i dont know why...because i stream everytime on the same adresse.. this will be a huge update wehn the cam can save that info for ever

and yes for now i have to use my tablet everytime.. what is very complicatet as an outdoor streamer... but its the fail of android 13
2022-9-19
Use props
AUTdany
lvl.2
Austria

update

I can connect with android 13 to the dji osmo action 3 but not to the dji action 2.. so think dji action2 need a update for that
2022-9-20
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

AUTdany Posted at 9-20 22:32
update

I can connect with android 13 to the dji osmo action 3 but not to the dji action 2.. so thing dji action2 need a update for that

yes, we are fixing action2 to meet the android 13 compatibility on pixel phone...
2022-9-20
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

Thanks for this info and update DJI-ytao...
2022-9-22
Use props
WernerD
Second Officer
Flight distance : 350837 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Interesting. I was neither able to connect from Pixel 6a/Android 13 to Action 3 nor the Pocket 2 gimbal. No matter what I tried, none was found by the Mimo app or did show up as Wifi network. With another Android phone it was no problem.
Obviously a Mimo app problem.
The other thing I noticed, on the working phone I was asked to grant permissions to the app, on the Android 13 it did not. I suspect the problem to be in that area.
2022-9-22
Use props
djiuser_HJuiGQb1ELus
New
Greece

..... Same problem
2022-9-23
Use props
djiuser_hgBtsWkeufpD
New

Italy

Hello, still not working on my Pixel 6...any hope of a near solution? Can't use or update my Action 2 :-(
In case of a solution...Will It Be through a device firmware update? Mimo App update? Both?
Thanks
2022-10-16
Use props
fans5b6750df
New
Flight distance : 57254 ft
Canada

Well mine after three days decided to forgo the internal storage, sees it as 0 GB. Windows cannot see it, the disk manager says no sd card. Does this has anything to do with overheating?

edit : Contacted DJI support and he suggested to reset to Factory and then power off/on and then goto SD card choice and select format on Internal SD card. Voila fixed!

Action Cam 2.jpg
2022-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules