Night Effects
1980 7 2022-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_I5bEW8oOmAm5
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

Any plans to implement Night Effects similar to the GoPro Hero 11 black?

GoPro Hero 11 Black supports three new Night Effect Time Lapse presets that will make capturing pro-quality Star Trails, Light Painting and Vehicle Light Trails easy.

Please advise.
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. As of the moment, we do not have any information with the new DJI Osmo Action 3's future update and with regard to this matter.  Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates for the new DJI Osmo Action 3 and for the DJI Mimo application by visiting our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-9-19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I look at that as a lost sale. as plans will never be discussed publically with  any camera company
2022-9-20
Use props
djiuser_I5bEW8oOmAm5
lvl.1
United States

How about 10-bit colors? Many youtubers are saying that DJI will implement it in upcoming firmware but not announced by DJI itself.
2022-9-20
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

This should have been noted on  the main pageof the buyers, till it happens I say no 2022 and up
2022-9-20
Use props
djiuser_I5bEW8oOmAm5
lvl.1
United States

Yeah, I was really thinking about Action 3 this time but I guess I'll upgrade my HB 8 with HB 11.
2022-9-20
Use props
djiuser_tSimFUP2RM9H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137943 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-9-19 19:06
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. As of the moment, we do not have any information with the new DJI Osmo Action 3's future update and with regard to this matter.  Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates for the new DJI Osmo Action 3 and for the DJI Mimo application by visiting our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.

5.20.2023 and still no update to be able to perform this functionality?  How come?
2023-5-20
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Who says there isn't? Night Effects are nothing more than playing with shutter speed.

1. Experiment with different shutter speeds for different situations.
2. Save your favorites into a custom setting so you can recall them instantly.
3. Done. That was difficult...!

2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules