Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recently purchased a DJI Mini SE, and I was wondering how I could...
585 2 2022-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zoah666
New

India

So I have had this drone for about a week. This is not my first time flying drones. I have flown the Mavic Pro, Mavic Enterprise, AutelTech EVO's, and Matrice 200's, 210's. Not to mention I have flows 3 or 4 different DJI Mini's and Mini 2's. I was wondering what is so different about the DJI Mini SE regarding connections. I mean the specs state, "Maximum Height 500m", and "4km distance (2.4 miles)". However frequently when flying in my area I can only go up to 60m in height, and around 150m in distance. I would understand if I was maxing out at around 200-250m height, and 2km distance just because of my area. However I live on the edge of housing development with little to no construction, and I also usually fly in a very big open area with no houses around it or larger structures. I do not seem to understand where my interference is coming from. Any ideas?

(and before any of you ask, yes I did ensure all my settings were correct, I ensured my firmware was updated, I ensured all my batteries were fully charged, I did pre-flight inspections and pre-flight checklists)

I will state I live near an airport but the max height is 400m because I am on the edge, I still call every time I fly to ensure I have clearance.

2022-9-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-9-20
Use props
zoah666
New

India

So I have had this drone for about a week. This is not my first time flying drones. I have flown the Mavic Pro, Mavic Enterprise, AutelTech EVO's, and Matrice 200's, 210's. Not to mention I have flows 3 or 4 different DJI Mini's and Mini 2's. I was wondering what is so different about the DJI Mini SE regarding connections. I mean the specs state, "Maximum Height 500m", and "4km distance (2.4 miles)". However frequently when flying in my area I can only go up to 60m in height, and around 150m in distance. I would understand if I was maxing out at around 200-250m height, and 2km distance just because of my area. However I live on the edge of housing development with little to no construction, and I also usually fly in a very big open area with no houses around it or larger structures. I do not seem to understand where my interference is coming from. Any ideas?
https://omegle.onl/  https://vshare.onl/
(and before any of you ask, yes I did ensure all my settings were correct, I ensured my firmware was updated, I ensured all my batteries were fully charged, I did pre-flight inspections and pre-flight checklists)

I will state I live near an airport but the max height is 400m because I am on the edge, I still call every time I fly to ensure I have clearance.

I got this,..
2022-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules