Dji Avata SD card reader no longer working
1053 1 2022-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flanconleche
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

So I've had my avata for about 2 weeks now, initially everything worked just fine I did a bunch of flights recorded to my SD card no problem. (64Gb Sandisk Extreme Pro V60)

However after a crash I started to get a message sayiing "SD card write speed too slow" and 1/4 of my clips were currupted on that flight.

I figuered it was the SD card and purchased a new one (256 Gb Sandisk Extreme V30) and while I installed my new SD card and ensured my settings were set to record to it, it would not write to said card over my next few flights, only the internal storage.

Now my avata does not detect any SD cards, I tried 5 differnt cards non work, they all work on my gopro hero 11 with no issues.

I wanted to get anyones thoughts for troubleshooting, I do have a warranty via best buy I can just bring it in for a DJI card refresh repair but wanted to avoid the downtime of shipping it out. thanks!
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there flanconleche. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before and now you are having this issue with your DJI Avata. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assess the said DJI Drone for damages. We will do our best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules