I cant install the app !
869 6 2022-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ESUavwIbhTpf
New

Brazil

I was using the app normally but then after an updating I was no longer able to use it . I uninstalled and installed the app again in the DJI website but it didn't work. I have allowed in Google chrome settings to install unknown apps but again it doesn't work. My cellphone is a Motorola G7 plus Power and my drone is a mini mavic se
Please I need to solve this immediately!

Screenshot_20220919-123216~2.png
2022-9-19
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If your phone has updated to Android 12, that's the problem. Not sure the G7 series can get Android 12 though?
2022-9-19
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 9-19 11:11
If your phone has updated to Android 12, that's the problem. Not sure the G7 series can get Android 12 though?

DJI Fly doesn't work on Android 12?

TCS
2022-9-19
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Chaosrider Posted at 9-19 11:55
DJI Fly doesn't work on Android 12?

TCS

It's a known issue that DJI haven't been quick in providing a fix. Android 12 reports DJI Go4 and DJI Fly as having a bug, and will no longer run.  DJI brought out a Beta fix, but it only works on certain phones.
If you have an older phone on Android 11 or less, lying about somewhere, the Apps will still run on that.
2022-9-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You could always go back to a working version of the Fly App until a fix is found to make it compatible on your current mobile device.  Older versions of Fly App are located here (courtesy of GavinHR).
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has accused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Motorola G7 Plus ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application and on your DJI Mini SE. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Motorola G7 Plus will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

2022-9-19
Use props
djiuser_cInJBdu6Ptde
New
Flight distance : 47182 ft
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-19 19:15
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has accused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Motorola G7 Plus ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application and on your DJI Mini SE. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Motorola G7 Plus will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

Can you give guidance on the DJI RC as well? Updated yesterday and the fly app stopped working on my RC?
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules