DJI OM 5 requiring re-callibration once a day
390 2 2022-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
heoun
New

India

I've bought the OM5 recently for a trip. During the trip where I used the OM5 quite heavily, I found out that after awhile, the horizon is no longer levelled (it tilts slightly to the side), and I have to recallibrate it or manually adjust the horizontal levelling through the mimo app.

I had to do this about once a day, and sometimes resorted to sticking to FPV mode just so I can fix the horizontal tilt while I'm at a location without a flat surface for callibration.

Other than occasionally holding the gimbal upside down for low shots, I don't really use it for crazy angles.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here. Is there a way to fix this? Or is my OM5 faulty since I don't remember my old OM3 having such issues?

2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there heoun. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-9-19
Use props
zoah666
New

India

I've bought the OM5 recently for a trip. During the trip where I used the OM5 quite heavily, I found out that after awhile, the horizon is no longer levelled (it tilts slightly to the side), and I have to recallibrate it or manually adjust the horizontal levelling through the mimo app.

I had to do this about once a day, and sometimes resorted to sticking to FPV mode just so I can fix the horizontal tilt while I'm at a location without a flat surface for callibration.
https://xender.vip/
Other than occasionally holding the gimbal upside down for low shots, I don't really use it for crazy angles.
https://nox.tips/
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here. Is there a way to fix this? Or is my OM5 faulty since I don't remember my old OM3 having such issues?

I got this,...
2022-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules