DJI Mic external recorder not pulling in second mic.
851 2 2022-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AtomicKid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366270 ft
United States

Just getting started with the system, and need to record into our Atmos with the DJI Mic and two mics. I have the receiver currently configured as Stereo so it keeps each receiver in it's own channel (L/R). This works correctly on the receiver – speaking into each mic separately shows its respective levels. When I connect the receiver to the Atmos, I see L/R channels as equal when I speak into mic #1 (Left), but when I speak into mic #2 (Right), I don't see anything show up in the Atmos itself.
Is there any kind of output setting burried in the menus I need to adjust? I've looked around a bit...

Thanks
Stephen
2022-9-19
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Could you not monitor the receiver's line out with headphones to hear if the output is separated? It will be faint but, depending on the headphones, a light tap on each mic should be loud enough to make a determination. If the left and right remain separate there, the issue must be aft of the line out socket; so the cable or the Atomos.
2022-9-20
Use props
AtomicKid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366270 ft
United States

Thank you for your reply. We think the problem may lie with the Atomos. We were able to feed the audio into the line-in on the camera, which is connected to the Atmos via HDMI. However when we go direct into the Atmos we don't get any audio from the line in. We haven't been able to determine through the various audio settings there why the audio isn't being pulled in. At least we got it via the camera so it wasn't a total loss. Was just very unexpected!
2022-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules