No Zoom for 4K, 48-60 FPS on DJI RC
812 2 2022-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7Uao8d9294Bg
lvl.2
United States

I am very new to the drone scene and recently bought a DJI Mini Pro 3 with the DJI RC Controller.

I bought this drone almost a month ago and had no problems until recently.

I noticed I could use the digital zoom when shooting 4K at 60 FPS for a while. However, I noticed yesterday that I lost that ability when updating the RC Firmware. I also tried to verify this by using the touch screen to zoom in and out, but to no avail. I can use zoom when switching to 30 FPS and below. Is there something wrong with my controller or drone, or was this supposed to happen?

I am not sure if someone else has posted this issue, but please let me know which post that would be.

Also, please let me know if I put this thread in the wrong category.

Thank you in advance.
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please refresh the current firmware that you are having issues with and check if the issue persists? You may refer to the link below for you to download the said software. If the issue persists, kindly please provide a short screen recording showing the issue for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-9-20
Use props
mtrav099
lvl.2
United States

It looks like I was mistaken. For some reason, I always thought I was shooting video at 4K 60 FPS when flying. After further review of the videos I shot, it looks like I have always been shooting at 4K 30 FPS. Thank you for the advice, however.
2022-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules