Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI OM 4
419 0 2022-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AtlasC
New

United States

I honestly don't even know where to begin. I purchased the DJI OM 4 with high hopes. Once I recieved it, my first impression was that the packaging and display was beautiful. I was even more excited to get my hands on it and use it. It worked perfectly right out of the box, not a single issue, and I was in love. However, the next day came, and everything went down the drain. I left it on charge to use it the next day, however, when I placed the magnet on my phone and powered on the OM 4, it was completely unresponsive. No motor activation, just a limp tripod spinning with no brakes. I did EVERYTHING that I found in these forums and nothing worked. I'm not sitting here staring at this useless paperweight that I cant even use as a tripod phone mount anymore and wondering why there is such an issue with these things. Tons of people have had the exact same problem as I have. Blinking green light, seemingly stuck in standby mode. I'm not one to get upset about something breaking, its bound to happen. However, when I spend my hard earned money on something, especially as much as one of these things costs, I expect it to do at least SOME of what it is advertised to do. I fought with this thing until I was dizzy to no avail. I even went out of my way to make sure that I could make an account and post here simply to say this: If you are thinking of buying ANY of these products from this company, do not. From the sheer amount of people having literally the EXACT same issue that I am, I can see that this problem is something that the company isnt worried about fixing. If they were, it would be fixed by now. I can't even begin to explain the frustration I have felt and feel about this product. I will be sure to tell every single person I know to stay far away from any of these products because it is a major waste of money. I am returning this piece of junk, and once my money is back in my account, I will never be back to this website nor will I ever purchase another one of these products. The only thing I regret is not coming here first and cecking out reviews. I hope my topic can save someone else some time, money, and energy in the future. Good day DJI, I hope you go bankrupt.
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules