586 4 2022-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Woobisah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1702457 ft
  • >>>
United States

What do you enable to fly two Avata's near each other.  I was flying with a friend and the signal dropped dramatically when flying at the same time, so we had to take turns flying.  Not that I have one but I remember the FPV drone having channel LEDS on the side of the goggles to broadcast what channel you are on.
2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Woobisah. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Juts a reminder that it is not recommended to fly multiple DJI drone in close proximity. The reason to avoid multiple DJI Drone close to each other is that they will automatically choose a different channel for each aircraft. This may cause a loss of signal moment and risk. Please fly with caution to avoid any issue. Thank you.
2022-9-20
Use props
Woobisah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1702457 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-20 19:20
Hello there Woobisah. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Juts a reminder that it is not recommended to fly multiple DJI drone in close proximity. The reason to avoid multiple DJI Drone close to each other is that they will automatically choose a different channel for each aircraft. This may cause a loss of signal moment and risk. Please fly with caution to avoid any issue. Thank you.

Ok good to know.
2022-9-21
Use props
fansebae
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7672598 ft
  • >>>
Canada

keep about 5-6m away from each other and all will be fine.
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Woobisah. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. .
2022-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules