Front 1080p60 Support in P6Pro
463 1 2022-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pianochord
lvl.1

Chile

As the tittle says, i would like to request support for videos in 1080p 60hz in front camera in the MIMO App for Pixel 6 Pro. Apps with OM5 support like Filmic Pro has already implemented high framerate support, and it's essential for content creation for social media.
Using the back camera with active track does the work for now, but for framing specifically what i want with the gimball controls make the app feels limited for such a good gimball
Another solution could be updating the firmwate to make the gimball work with native camera app, at least shutter button and zoom sliders, so the quality of the camera is not compromised fully, and MIMO can be used for photo-targeted AI features in parallel
Thanks in advance

2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pianochord. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention.  All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI OM 5 and DJI Mimo application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2022-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules