DJI Fly won't install
685 1 2022-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RegMoore
lvl.1

France

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to the forum but not to DJI.  I have a new mini 2 and have tried installing the latest app via the Dji site, and an older version via APK Mirror but they just won't install.  I've read all the other posts on this subject and I've tried all the tips re changing permissions, etc.. but it still won't work.  I'm so surprised that this is still an ongoing issue after all the problems posted here by others over such a long period.  If anyone has any tips or ideas to help I would really appreciate it.  My phone is a Redmi 7a on android 10, I've been using DJI GO 4 for my Mavic Pro with no problems at all, but there's an issue with DJI Fly.  Thanks in advance for any help.
2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RegMoore. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. After checking the mobile device ( Redmi 7a on Android 10 ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Redmi 7a on Android 10 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules