V1.7.5 now available
3606 5 2022-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
No Original Thought
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

V1.7.5 has been available for about 4 days now... And I haven't seen any error or crash reports on here yet.

Anyone tried it?

(Or have I just missed the posts about it?)
2022-9-20
Use props
No Original Thought
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

Just found GavinHR's review... Looks like the bugs from 1.7.4 are still there...

2022-9-20
Use props
NDI-Orlando
lvl.2
Flight distance : 631014 ft
United States

Thanks for the heads-up, @No Original Thought.  The Android version of Fly 1.7.5 is available for download, but there doesn't seem to be an iOS version available yet.  I'll test 1.7.5 and report back.

Update:  Just completed a series of flight tests with Fly 1.7.5 (RC Pro, Mavic 3 Cine) and the app crashing issue is still present--if Airsense is set at the most sensitive level. Changing Airsense to either of the less sensitive settings appears to be a successful work-around and I could not get the app to crash when these settings were in place.

Also, the text in Sync Flight Data is still in Chinese.

2022-9-20
Use props
bhallapple
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6587844 ft
United States

NDI-Orlando Posted at 9-20 12:31
Thanks for the heads-up, @No Original Thought.  The Android version of Fly 1.7.5 is available for download, but there doesn't seem to be an iOS version available yet.  I'll test 1.7.5 and report back.

Update:  Just completed a series of flight tests with Fly 1.7.5 (RC Pro, Mavic 3 Cine) and the app crashing issue is still present--if Airsense is set at the most sensitive level. Changing Airsense to either of the less sensitive settings appears to be a successful work-around and I could not get the app to crash when these settings were in place.

crashed right away for me, same low-risk issue.  Rolled mine back finally to 1.6.12
2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there N.O.T. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots who have updated and uses the DJI Fly application V1.7.5 can also share the best infomrtaion with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-9-20
Use props
jjcombs13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 293560 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-20 19:35
Hello there N.O.T. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots who have updated and uses the DJI Fly application V1.7.5 can also share the best infomrtaion with regards to this matter. Thank you.

After upgrading DJI Fly on my RC Pro yesterday morning to 1.7.5 (from 1.7.0 because 1.7.4 continually crashed and I had reverted back)- the app continually crashed upon first connecting to the Mavic 3.  Changing Airsense did not seem to help me, but I did not mess with it too long because I was working with a client.  I reverted back to 1.7.0 once again and everything was flawless.
2022-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules