1736 2 2022-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yensysl1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 491699 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey everyone, hope all is well.  So finally got my avata and while on its 3rd flight today (was flying it in my fire station)  everything has been fine but for no reasonwhile i was flying it just rose up to about 8 feet on its own and flew (luckily at real slow speed)  into the wall and fell. I inspected it and aside from couple little lite scuffs on top everything looks fine.  I flee it again after just to make sure and looks good.  Anything i need to worry about that i dont see? And has anyone. Else exp it just flying itself like that? Had no control of it at all. Thanks (yes my 1st fpv and super careful)
2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there yensysl1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Just a friendly reminder that DJI do not recommend flying your DJI Avata indoors as the environment indoors may have interference and caused an incident and also during low light condition as the vision sensors may not work properly. DJI suggest to choose an outdoor open area where the GPS is good, no magnetic interference, to fly the drone and check if all the functions are normal. In addition since there was a crash that happened before and if you feel that your DJI Avata is not performing well on your future flights. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-9-20
Use props
Jo060
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2513104 ft
United States

I've had a few similar experiences when flying indoors. Sometimes it will fly fine, other times it will slowly drift away and the more I try to control it, the more angry it gets before it hits in to a wall. I found that each time this happened, it was only connected to 4 or 5 satellites.
2022-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules