Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't connect avata to googles v2 and remote
183 4 9-20 16:12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
elliottmmarsh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2185266 ft

United States

Hi:
I have the goggles v2 and the remote for my dji FPV. I cannot connect to the avata. I have tried everything on this forum, updated firmare and all that, and still no luck. And furthermore, when I try to connect with my fpv again,  the goggles dont connect but the controller does, even though I changed the firmware back to be compatable with the fpv. Anyone having the same issues?

9-20 16:12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check and tell us the firmware version of your DJI Goggles v2 and remote controller?
9-21 01:00
Use props
elliottmmarsh
lvl.2

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-21 01:00
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check and tell us the firmware version of your DJI Goggles v2 and remote controller?

The remote is v02.00.0200
The goggles are v01.03.0000
9-21 05:36
Use props
alanuavcoach.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 344908 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey there, having the same issue. Any luck figuring it out? I'm stuck.
9-28 11:05
Use props
elliottmmarsh
lvl.2

United States

alanuavcoach.com Posted at 9-28 11:05
Hey there, having the same issue. Any luck figuring it out? I'm stuck.

I had no luck. Ended up returning it. Maybe I will buy it again in a few months when they have things figured out. One thing to note: at lease my avata was not updated to the latest firmware. In order to do that you need to get the Dji assistant 2 (consumer drone series) for your computer and then plug in and update. Didn't change anything for me but maybe it'll work for you.
10-3 19:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules