Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't connect avata to googles v2 and remote
870 4 2022-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
elliottmmarsh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2229167 ft

United States

Hi:
I have the goggles v2 and the remote for my dji FPV. I cannot connect to the avata. I have tried everything on this forum, updated firmare and all that, and still no luck. And furthermore, when I try to connect with my fpv again,  the goggles dont connect but the controller does, even though I changed the firmware back to be compatable with the fpv. Anyone having the same issues?

2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check and tell us the firmware version of your DJI Goggles v2 and remote controller?
2022-9-21
Use props
elliottmmarsh
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-21 01:00
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check and tell us the firmware version of your DJI Goggles v2 and remote controller?

The remote is v02.00.0200
The goggles are v01.03.0000
2022-9-21
Use props
alanuavcoach.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344908 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey there, having the same issue. Any luck figuring it out? I'm stuck.
2022-9-28
Use props
elliottmmarsh
lvl.1

United States

alanuavcoach.com Posted at 9-28 11:05
Hey there, having the same issue. Any luck figuring it out? I'm stuck.

I had no luck. Ended up returning it. Maybe I will buy it again in a few months when they have things figured out. One thing to note: at lease my avata was not updated to the latest firmware. In order to do that you need to get the Dji assistant 2 (consumer drone series) for your computer and then plug in and update. Didn't change anything for me but maybe it'll work for you.
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules